- We will be swimming Monday May 16, Tuesday May 17, Wednesday May 18, and Thursday May 19. Students leave Cranston at 12:20 on a bus to the pool and will arrive back at the school for 2:30. PLEASE have students come prepared for swim classes. Thank you! THANK YOU to the parent volunteers!
- Spring Dance Tickets due Monday.
- Clay for Kids forms went home Friday. Please return when signed. - Clay for Kids is in our classrooms on May 24, 2016.
- Soccer Forms went home on Friday. Please return when signed.
- Cranston Spring Dance is this Thursday May 19 from 6 to 8pm
- No School Friday May 20 and Monday May 23.
- Today we had swimming. I tried my best and it was so much fun! - Emilie
- We had gym and in gym we played 'keep your junk out of my yard'. - Alauna
- The first thing we did this morning was go to Ms. Patton's classroom and talk about our movie inquiry. We talked about our groups and what groups we wanted to join to continue our inquiry work. My group is Building & Design. I am going to build a scale model of a movie theatre. - Aryana
- We worked on our paragraphs. - Alex
- We had snack! - Jayde
- We had lunch. Yum yum... - Julian
- We did blog. Hurray! - Wyatt
We will be having our TUSC meeting tomorrow. Please make sure you are prepared and have practiced your presentation. I will be videoing your presentation for you to put on Iris.
Have a great night.