- Sorry for the late notice - Rm.81 is in need of one parent volunteer for Clay for Kids next Tuesday May 24, 2016. - please email Mrs. Redwood or Ms. Collins if you are able to volunteer. Thank you!
- Another late notice for Parent Volunteers! - The Ecoteam is in desperate need of parent volunteers for the afternoon of Wednesday May 25th. Please email Ms. Collins or Mrs.Redwood if you are able to help. Thank you!
- Students need a signed note from their parents, in order, to not participate in gym. It is sandal weather, however, please make sure students have appropriate footwear to participate in daily gym or body break activities.
- No School tomorrow, Friday May 20 and Monday May 23rd.
- Please return forms for soccer, Clay for Kids and RT Alderman by Tuesday May 24th.
- Wednesday May 25 - All grade 3 and 4's will be visiting Dr. George Stanely @ RT Alderman for a school tour and visit.
- Spring Dance is tonight.
- " First thing we had math. In the grade 4 math, we did a fraction word problem. I worked with a partner on the word problems." - Alex
- " We had our last day of swimming and I went off the diving board for the first time." - Aryana
- " In grade 3 math, I finished up my multiplication sheet and I finished my project." - Dylan
- " In gym, we played outside and the game we played was kick ball." - Alauna
- " We did music, in music we were having partners and with our partners we were reading books about composers to our buddies." - Addy
Raz Kids and Mathletics
Gr.3 Math - Please solve the question with your parents and show them how you got your answer.
Addy has 4 rows of strawberry bushes with 3 bushes in each row. How many strawberry bushes does she have?
Grade 4 Math - Please solve the question with your parents and show them how you got your answer.
One-third of a class orders snacks for Fun Snack Day. How many students might be in the class and how many of them ordered snacks?