- Swimming Monday May 16, Tuesday May 17, Wednesday May 18, Friday May 19 - students leave Cranston at 12:20 on a bus to the pool and will arrive back at the school for 2:30. PLEASE have students come prepared for swim classes. Thank you! THANK YOU to the parent volunteers!
- Spring Dance Tickets due Monday.
- Clay for Kids forms went home today. Please return when signed. - Clay for Kids is in our classrooms on May 24, 2016.
- Soccer Forms went home today. Please return when signed.
- Cranston Spring Dance next Thursday May 19 - 6 to 8pm
- No School Friday May 20 and Monday May 23.
Rm. 81 had a very busy morning today! We started our morning with a presentation from a expert guest speaker named Mr. Sam Wright. Mr. Wright works with a production company and he brought in some of his equipment to show the students. They were able to look into a large camera and take a video of the class. They learned how to edit music overtop of the video by using an editing program. After the guest speaker presentation we went outside to play a fun class game of soccer for our morning body break. After soccer we gave inside to have a snack then went off to music with Mrs. McBride. The students had some class working time to finish their TUSC presentations for Monday or to finish their country presentations for social studies. The class finished the morning going to the gym for a sharing assembly.
TUSC presentations are due Monday.
Raz Kids and Mathletics
Enjoy your weekend!